Empress ki is a South Korean historical drama television series starring Ha Ji-won as the titular Empress Ki.
The series revolves around Gi Seungnyang, a Goryeo-born woman who ascends to power despite the restrictions of the era’s class system, and later marries Toghon Temür .
(Emperor of Mongol Empire) to become an empress of the Yuan dynasty, instead of her first love, Wang Yu. It managed to highlight the deep love the Emperor embedded in Lady Ki and depicts her loves and political ambitions.
Fiancée of Wang Yoo / The Jackal / Empress and Consort of Toghon Temür / Empress of Yuan
King of Goryeo / Fiance of Ki Nyang / Seung Nyang’s First Love
Emperor of Yuan
First Empress or Wife of Toghan Temür / Daughter of Regent El Temür
- Kim Ji-han – Tal Tal (Togon)
- Kim Seo-hyung – Empress Dowager Hwang (Budashiri)
- Jeon Gook-hwan – Yeon-chul (El Temür)
- Kim Jung-hyun – Tang Ki-se (Tangqishi)
- Cha Do-jin – Ta La-hae
- Kim Young-ho – Baek-ahn (Bayan)
- Lee Jae-yong – Wang Go
- Kim Myung-gook – Jang Soon-yong
- Lee Won-jong – Dok-man
- Lee Moon-sik – Bang Shin-woo
- Yoon Yong-hyun – Jeom-bak
- Jung Woong-in – Yeom Byung-soo
- Choi Moo-sung – Park Bul-hwa (Bak BulhwaAdvertisement