Daily Dose of Sunshine (Korean: 정신병동에도 아침이 와요) is an upcoming South Korean web series directed by Lee Jae-gyu, and starring Park Bo-young, Yeon Woo-jin, Jang Dong-yoon and Lee Jung-eun.
DIRECTOR– Lee Jae-kyoo
WRITTEN BY– Lee Nam-gyu, Oh Bo-hyun, Kim Da-hee
COUNTRY– South Korea
RELEASE DATE– November 3, 2023
The series centers on Jung Da-Eun, a skilled nurse in the Department of Psychiatry, and her interactions with the patients under her care.
Jung Da-Eun (Park Bo-Young) as a nurse, she was transferred to neuropsychiatry from the internal medicine department. This is her first time working in neuropsychiatry, so everything is difficult and awkward for her.
Nevertheless, Jung Da-Eun tries her best to deal with the patients and she grows as a nurse with the help of Chief Nurse Song Hyo-Jin (Lee Jung-Eun). Dong Go-Yoon (Yeon Woo-Jin) works as a doctor and specializes in proctology.
Watching Nurse Jung Da-Eun and her pure ways, Dong Go-Yoon realizes that he smiles when seeing her and is even healed by her.
- Park Bo-young as Jung Da-eun:
- a third-year nurse who gets transferred from Internal Medicine to the Psychiatric Department
- Yeon Woo-jin as Dong Go-geun:
- Da-eun’s best friend who always quarrels with her
- Lee Jung-eun as Song Hyo-shin:
- the chief nurse of the Psychiatric Department